Laughing In The Dark BIBLE STUDY BOOK
In her study of the book of Job, Chonda, in the unique and entertaining way we have come to expect from her, looks at Job through the lens of a woman.
Laughing In the Dark follows Chonda’s journey through her life. But the power of the film is because it mirrors our lives as women too.
We all worry about our jobs, finances, our children and our parents. And as we get older, loss, and the grief, loneliness and anxiety that comes loss can either deepen our relationship with God or can separate us away from Him and his love.
- finding hope in the midst of pain
- how to chose your friends and manage expectations
- Identifying those who are suffering and how to identify with their suffering
- God’s love and sovereignty
- And most of all, together we will encounter the living God
The Bible study is designed for small groups or individual study.
Join Chonda as we experience every woman’s journey through life, death and the resurrection of hope available through God’s mercy.
Enhance the exploration of Job by using applicable movie clips found on the Laughing In The Dark DVD.
The Laughing In The Dark DVD includes clips from the movie designed to enhance the Bible study experience